Leftover Thanksgiving Hash, because what else are you going to DO with all those leftovers? This is my all time favorite Thanksgiving leftover recipe. Even more so than, dare I say it, turkey sandwiches. This Thanksgiving hash recipe is that good!
This recipe is entirely flexible too. Use what leftovers you have from your feast; turkey or ham, mashed potatoes, dressing or stuffing, green bean casserole, gravy or cranberry sauce. I would suggest picking 4 at the most, and you can choose a different combination when you make it again tomorrow. You can add an egg to make it breakfast style too, yum!
Leftover Thanksgiving Hash Recipe
My favorite combination is to use turkey, mashed potatoes, and dressing. Heat up your pan, dump on all the ingredients.
Yes my potatoes are orange, because they were mixed with a couple carrots. Give it a little stir to mix it all together. It will probably look like this…
Let it fry for a few minutes on both sides.
Voila. Time to pour on some gravy and eat it all up! Below is a step by step instructions that are easily printable. Enjoy!
- Mashed Potatoes
- Heat a large cast iron skillet.
- Add butter to the pan, and then add all the Thanksgiving leftovers you desire (above are my favorites, but there are more ideas in the notes!)
- Warm the gravy in a sauce pan
- Stir it all a little with a spatula, and then leave it.
- Let it fry for a few minutes to get crispy.
- Flip it over and let the other side fry.
- Scoop it onto your plate and poor on some gravy.